EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a minimum of Two to Three years industrial experience in a GMP regulated QC chemistry laboratory.
- A degree in analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry or other related qualification is required.
- Must have 2+ years experience on HPLC and familiar & fluent with Empower software.
- Strong documentation skills are required.
- Must have strong time management skills.
- Must possess key competencies: Team Work, Flexibility, Planning/Organisation, Problem Solving, and Communication.
- Experience with regulatory inspections and interacting with inspectors.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion.
- Strong word processing, presentation, database and spreadsheet application skills.
- Strong communication (both written and oral) skills.
- Strong skill in working independently and to effectively interact with various levels.
- A strong team player is essential.
- Must be motivated, focused and technically strong.
A good remuneration package is available for the suitable candidate.
Suitable applicants are invited to email their application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote EPC100114 in your application email.