Medical Device & Pharma Support and Testing
CLS provides microbiological and analytical testing and fully trained analysts on contract to client sites in the food, environmental, medical device and pharmaceutical markets.
We have the capacity at our labs to insource your testing to us, including all your cleanroom environmental monitoring, raw and finished product testing.
We have a full range of micro testing including sampling analysts available to take samples on your site if preferred or we collect what you sample. Our offering ranges from bioburden, endotoxin and ID’s to developing test methods and validation to FDA, ISO standards.
In the analytical space, we do wet chemical methods and all the technologies from HPLC, ICP-MS, AA, TOC, KF, GC-MS and HS, FTIR and UV-VIS, HIAC, to method transfers including harmonising current client methods.
We have multiple accreditations and licences across its operations including FDA, HPRA, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 17025 (108T).
Client support includes a fleet of refrigerated vans for sample collection and delivery for even the most time-sensitive work. It has a 99.3 % client retention and 78% client referral growth rate. Online results 24/7.
We can customise a testing solution to suit your specific needs combining outsourcing and insourcing whichever suits your company growth cycle best. All our analysts are members of CLS staff and return to commercial testing with us in the event of a project finishing. All our colleagues go through competency and proficiency measurement.
- Testing delivered to you on your terms
- Capacity always available to you for planning and execution
- Depending on a company rather than your individuals, no sick time or holiday time required
- Allows you to focus on manufacturing – your value proposition not testing that’s ours
- Access to expediate results
- We manage the compliance of your testing and we host the audits
- We can manage your analyst recruitment screening, technical training, and succession planning and backfilling – no downtime.