MEDICAL DEVICES TESTING AND ANALYSIS
CLS offers the following services to the Medical Device industry
CLS Medical Device & Pharma Testing GMP approved testing facility works in partnership with the medical device sector to support current products and next generation products through routine analysis, method development, stability testing and various process validations including process, cleaning etc.
Our state of the art facility includes the latest technology and a team of dedicated, experienced experts ensures CLS Medical Device & Pharma Testing delivers the most up-to-date, compliant and appropriate solutions to our clients thus ensuring CLS Medical Device & Pharma Testing continues to be the preferred contract laboratory facility.
CLS provide a wide range of analysis and support in both our microbiology and chemistry departments.
ANALYTICAL TESTING AND ANALYSIS
Our Analytical capabilities include:
- Full range of raw material testing (API / Excipients – including Cytotoxic Drugs) in accordance with USP, BP, EP, JP and customer specific specifications
- Finished product /stability testing (chromatography, dissolution, spectroscopy, wet chemical analysis and physical testing)
- Validation and subsequent routine monitoring of water systems
- Analytical method validation as per ICH guidelines
- Process and cleaning validation analysis
CLS Medical Device & Pharma Testing leading Technology offers a completely independent testing service to its clients including:
- Chromatography –(HPLC, TLC, GC)
- Spectroscopy – (UV Vis, FTIR)
- Dissolution testing
- Liquid particulate analysis
- Karl Fischer
- Muffle furnace
- Wet chemical techniques