ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Frontline management in the day to day management of all laboratory activities.
- Allocation, scheduling and managing lab resources.
- Performance management of direct reports, including development plans for all analysts.
- Ensuring that all quality systems within the department are adhered to on a daily basis, GMP and ISO 17025.
- Ensuring results and reports are delivered on time to clients. Liaising with customers on all matters involving support.
- Reviewing analyst’s documentation, data, and lab investigations reports, deviations, customer complaints etc.
- Ensuring that staff training, equipment qualification/calibration and method validation is adequate and up to date.
- Preparing the lab for internal and external audits, maintaining compliance to good housekeeping and safety standards.
- Monthly reporting of trends and KPI management (training available).
- Motivate staff to achieve targets and optimise the use of resources at all times.
- 3rd level degree in microbiology
- 5yrs + experience within a GMP lab environment.
- Minimum 2yrs supervisory experience within pharmaceutical GMP lab environment.
- Have a professional, pro-active approach to work combined with strong leadership skills and an ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be capable of working on your own initiative motivate your team.
- Ability to critically review analytical data, excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Experience in method development and validation.
Contact: Anne O’Donnell